Beginning My Journey
I’m getting established in my career…
“I want to make the right financial decisions today so I will have resources to live comfortably and to help make the world a better place. I have so many questions. Sometimes this all feels overwhelming.”
Common questions you may have:
- There are so many things I want to do with my life; where do I begin?
- Should I be saving for a home or paying off my student debt?
- I enjoy traveling to interesting places and learning about other cultures. Can I afford this?
- Is it worth putting money into a 401k this early in my career?
- We’re moving in together. Should we combine our bank accounts?
- I volunteered in college and loved it. How can I fit volunteering in now when my job is so demanding?
Things we’ll work on together:
- Identifying and prioritizing your goals
- Managing your bills (student loans, credit cards, mortgage) efficiently
- Budgeting so you can comfortably live within your means
- Paths to begin accumulating wealth
- How to best join financial resources with a spouse or partner
- Ways to volunteer with purpose