Building My Career & Family
I’m enjoying my career, though it is demanding…
“There are others in my life now who need me. There never seems to be enough time and money to get it all done. Should we be saving more? Racism. Guns. Climate change. I worry about my children’s future.”
Common questions you may have:
- What’s the best way to fund my children’s college education? I’m still paying off my own student debt!
- I’ve dreamed of having a weekend cabin for a long time. What can I do now to help make that happen?
- How do I know if I’m saving the right way for retirement? Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever be able to retire.
- If something happens to me, how can I ensure my family and loved ones will be cared for?
- I want my children to grow up in a world without so much violence and where they can enjoy nature and a healthy environment. I feel powerless sometimes. Is there anything I can do to help?
Things we’ll work on together:
- Identifying & prioritizing your goals
- Debt pay-down strategies (student loans, credit cards, mortgage)
- Budgeting to live comfortably within your means
- Managing cash flow so you have it when you need it
- Planning for major acquisitions (auto, first and second home)
- Accumulating wealth with sustainable investing strategies
- Lowering taxes using retirement and other qualified accounts
- Protecting loved ones through estate planning (wills, trusts)
- Risk management through insurance
- Charitable giving strategies
- Volunteering with purpose