Reinventing Myself or Retiring
I’m ready for change…
“If I retired tomorrow, would I have the financial resources to last my lifetime? Starting a new business sounds exciting. I want to stay healthy as I age so I can enjoy my freedom. I’ve been fortunate and I want to leave the world a better place.”
Common questions you may have:
- Do I have enough money saved to allow me to retire in 5 years and last for my lifetime?
- Can I afford to quit my current job and work at a nonprofit to do work that inspires me?
- I have a several retirement accounts – 401k, IRA, and regular savings. What’s the best way to start withdrawing funds in retirement?
- Can I still earn some income after retirement without paying some type of tax penalty?
- What’s the best way to provide financial help to my children/grandchildren?
- I’m concerned about our world—the violence, climate change, social injustice. Do I have the resources to make meaningful change?
Things we’ll work on together:
- Identifying and prioritizing your goals
- Exploring current and potentially new sources of income
- Budgeting for a new lifestyle
- Managing cash flow so you have it when you need it
- Retirement fund draw-down strategies
- Tax efficient ways of transferring wealth to loved ones
- Legacy and Charitable Giving Strategies
- Accumulating and preserving wealth with sustainable investing strategies
- Impact through volunteering & nonprofit Board opportunities